Security doors by Seciro have an excellent sound and thermal insulating and are made for use in both external and internal areas. Ensuring construction stability, long term usage and especially high sound insulation index of 43dB. These doors have the 3rd level European burglary resistance according to EN 1627.
- Door leaf filled with mineral rock wool
- Lock body is mounted in protective steel box
- Four protective roll pins (16mm) secure hinges from cutting off
- Lock pins are secured against the breaking damage by double thick metal profile
- Hardened hinges with supporting bearings are covered with chrome plated caps
- Door leaf construction is created from closed bended metal sections and 1mm steel sheet from outside
- Door opening limiter – latch chain that withstands the strength of 760kg prosecution
- Double door insulation seals are mounted. One is placed through the whole leaf perimeter and other is milled in to the fixed frame panels. The same colour is used for external door leaf finish that gives stunning aesthetic door view.
For outdoor usage various size and shape glass packages may be mounted as well as additional stationary parts from sides or top. Water resistant coat is used for door frame to additionally insulate and achieve the best possible thermal properties. Door finish is designed of waterproof plywood board, which is coated with special exterior paint.