This is our maximum security door that has all necessary features to preventing from burglar resistance. Engineers have designed this product from closed bended profiles which ensures mechanical strength and rigidity of this construction. These unique parameters have followed an intensive testing at the Institute of architecture and construction at the Technology University and the results have awarded 4th level European burglary resistance standard (according to EN 1627).
- Door leaf filled with mineral rock wool.
- Closed bended profile combines metal shaped box to prevent lock mechanism.
- Door leaf construction is created from closed bended metal sections and 1.5 mm steel sheet from outside.
- Gap between door leaf ply and frame is protected by a double layer steel.
- Special hinges with ball bearings are protected from cutting by four 16mm blots.
- Hinge attachment place is additionally strengthened by 40x50mm steel plate.
- The same colour is used for all metal parts to aesthetic beauty purpose.
- Entire metal structure is covered using powder coating method.
- Door opening limiter – latch chain that withstands the strength of 760kg prosecution.
- Additional 1.5mm stainless steel door side finishing is possible.
- Closed bended profile welded to the front metal sheet forms a tube type shape that can’t be deformed using a hand tool.
- Double door insulation seals are mounted. One is placed through the whole leaf perimeter and other is milled in to the fixed frame panels. The same colour is used for external door leaf finish that gives stunning aesthetic door view.
Security doors by Seciro are suitable for private house holds and apartments. Installed advanced technologies guarantee security, sound and heat isolation, modern look and long – life exploitation.